IntelliCenter Remote Control

masterofnone48

The IntelliCenter incorporates a built-in automation API interface (connectivity features/user interface built in), so no need for any additional adapters/hardware. With most IntelliCenter bundles, the wireless network bridge is included or you may hardwire your system via a Cat 5/6 network cable if you choose.

The Pentair IntelliCenter Interfaces with Microsoft Windows/macOS/Linux operating systems. Additionally, iOS, Android mobile devices, Apple Watch, Amazon Echo and Google Home smart speakers are supported as well, enabling you to check your pool/spa status remotely and the system also provides real-time email alerts.

In addition, the intuitive color touchscreen at the control panel is very easy to use and interfaces with multiple controller options.

Below, I have included an IntelliCenter - New Product Introduction which I hope will be helpful to you.

There is a repository of detailed information which you may find useful, on the following TFP thread: Pentair IntelliCenter Review and Information
r.

Attachments

• IntelliCenter - New Product Introduction.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
masterofnone48

The IntelliCenter incorporates a built-in automation API interface (connectivity features/user interface built in), so no need for any additional adapters/hardware. With most IntelliCenter bundles, the wireless network bridge is included or you may hardwire your system via a Cat 5/6 network cable if you choose.

The Pentair IntelliCenter Interfaces with Microsoft Windows/macOS/Linux operating systems. Additionally, iOS, Android mobile devices, Apple Watch, Amazon Echo and Google Home smart speakers are supported as well, enabling you to check your pool/spa status remotely and the system also provides real-time email alerts.

In addition, the intuitive color touchscreen at the control panel is very easy to use and interfaces with multiple controller options.

Below, I have included an IntelliCenter - New Product Introduction which I hope will be helpful to you.

There is a repository of detailed information which you may find useful, on the following TFP thread: Pentair IntelliCenter Review and Information
r.
Thanks for the New Product Intro. I have been reading through your Intellicenter Review thread this morning. lol

masterofnone48

Cool...
Below, I have provided a few links to some YouTube videos that you might find informative as well.
Feel free to shoot me any questions that you might have.
Happy reading. :)
r.
The IntelliCenter™ Control System for Pool and Spa- Home Screen Overview
The IntelliCenter™ Control System for Pool and Spa- Wireless Configuration

Pentair Intellicenter, phone controls for your swimming pool / spa
Thanks for those links. I will post here if I have any more questions.

Reactions: MyAZPool

I did the same kind of analysis you are doing after my lightning strike last April. Intellicenter came out hands down winner. My criteria were: Current capability, future capability, cost, reputation with TFP experts, customer support. It also had to be practical as an advanced DIY and have easy remote app for android and Apple devices.

Intellicenter won hands down. Biggest short-coming is poor documentation. This was easily overcome with a little help here from our experts. The app is a little clunky but not really too bad for a system this new. There are still a few bugs but Pentair is working on them and none are a big issue to me that makes me wish I'd made a different choice. Other than these fairly small issues it's clear this is a system of the future. The modular design makes it possible to add new stuff as it becomes available but it's already capable of a massive amount of control for everything. And price is about the same as the "full blown" version of any brand.

Good luck with your choice and your new pool!

Chris

Reactions: masterofnone48
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.