IntelliCenter or NJS PoolController - Track Heater Run Time?

wgipe

Gold Supporter
Jul 4, 2020
Fletcher, OH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
Morning! First swim is today - finally! I had to heat the pool a fair bit, and it got me to wondering - is there a way to track how many hours the heater runs? I have both an IntelliCenter and NodeJS Pool Controller running.

If it is a gas heater we track the heater status. When a heatpump is involved there is a call for heat but that does not report actual runtime back to IntelliCenter. So for the MasterTemp yes. It can use the call for heat and plot it to influx for graphing and analysis so you can have the total run time over any period.

If it is a gas heater we track the heater status. When a heatpump is involved there is a call for heat but that does not report actual runtime back to IntelliCenter. So for the MasterTemp yes. It can use the call for heat and plot it to influx for graphing and analysis so you can have the total run time over any period.
That’s great, as I do have a MasterTemp400. Is that a report I’d find somewhere, or would I need to use another application to plot it?

There is an integration with InfluxDB v1 & v2. Then you can graph the data in Grafana. Check out the wikis for assistance. For instance here is my temperature plot. We have opened up Discussions on the repo for further assistance.
View attachment 403619
Super cool. Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.