KamikazJC

Mar 14, 2022
UTAH
I have an intellicenter with the I10D expansion board and it resets itself 2-3 times a week. It is resetting the date and time, so once the reset happens it starts back up but with the wrong time and date, therefore my schedules don't run accurately. Any ideas as to why the thing would reset itself? The panel is mounted on the west side of a shop and so the sun hits it most of the day, I was wondering if it could overheat and trip itself. I have never seen this so I was also wondering if it could be a faulty personality board.

Sounds like the IntelliCenter is getting some power glitches.

If you have the Date & Time set to synchronize with the Internet it should be reset after any glitch.

1695312797774.png

I will set this up, so that when it kicks back on it will sync with the internet. Great idea, I'd love to know what is causing it to glitch but the biggest problem is when it comes back all the times are jacked up and schedules don't run so this should solve that problem. Thanks for posting this.

Connect a voltage data logger onto the pool panel data lines and see if you are getting voltage drops.

Although with the time synching you may never know the panel is resetting anymore.

What version of the FW is your intellicenter running? I had issues with my clock settings not syncing after one of the FW updates. I have since reverted to 1.064 and haven't had that issue.

--Jeff

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.