Ferndale, MI
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I posted this last year too! I have the worst luck. Last year I bought a $20 Coleman quickpump and it worked great. this year I got an Airhead pump thinking it would be even better. The airhead shuts off after 1 min or so and nothing gets inflated. it's so bizzare. I have a warranty claim in with them. The Coleman took an hour to inflate a semi large toy the other day. seriously?? What in the heck? It's pushing air in, but everything takes forever. I know my toys don't all have holes, but how does a pump that is pushing air, malfunction like that? I'm going to buy a new Coleman today I guess, I have to have something that takes less than an hour to moderately inflate toys.

this is my inflator but it's by default cause it's my vac for detailing the trucks. works great. makes quick work of the biggest floats. i have had this vac now for 17 plus years to boot so i deff got my money worth. only has to replace hoses 1 time so far.

I second the Harbor Freight compressor idea. I have the small round red one ($59, I think...and they go on sale all the time) and it works really well. I also get to use it for small upholstery jobs so it was a good buy.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
the air compressors seem kind of large? I have to bring it over to an outlet outside, are they easily portable? I don't have a garage or anything to keep it in.

We use one of these and it works great!
18-Volt ONE+ Cordless High Volume Power Inflator (Tool Only)

I have the Ryobi power inflator as well and it works great for airing up the tires on the ZTR lawn mower and a few pounds in the autos. Beats having to drag out the compressor and hose in a pinch.

Air compressors are low volume high pressure. They are going to be much slower than a high volume low pressure inflator for the larger toys.

well, darn i just bought one. lol. but honestly I can't find anything else that works faster so I guess I'm better off with this than something else.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.