Inflator for pool toys

The Coleman inflator we got seems to work pretty well. It has tips of different sizes. The bigger the tip you can use, the faster the inflation. Make sure it is fully seated and that the toy is spread out and not all folded up.

The Coleman inflator we got seems to work pretty well. It has tips of different sizes. The bigger the tip you can use, the faster the inflation. Make sure it is fully seated and that the toy is spread out and not all folded up.

Yes I got a $20 Coleman last year and it worked pretty good. this year, it's taking 20 minutes to inflate a toy. So, I went to get a new one, got a more expensive one and it took just as long, got another one, and same. rather than buy a $20 every year as it appears to have a one year lifespan, I'm trying the $60 compressor. it inflated a toy in about 3 minutes, so I'm pleased so far.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.