Harmony01

Sep 20, 2019
Cincinnati, OH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
We are wanting an Inline chlorinator but our PVC pipe that we would be installing it on comes from the filter at a downward angle. Is it ok for the chlorinator to be slightly tilted or will it not work unless its level? TIA

I suggest you read How to Chlorinate Your Pool - Trouble Free Pool before adding that type of chlorinator.
I do not know about the installation. Few of us have or use that type of equipment.
I will sound like an idiot here bc we just bought this house last year and I've only ever used the jumbo tabs, for a 50,000 gallon pool what is the average daily amount of chlorine I would have to add? I know weather plays a big part along with usage and other stuff, but just curious to see how many gallons of bleach or liquid pool chlorine I will have to buy and lug around and the difference in price.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.