In Floor valve question

Post pics of what popped off and where it is leaking.

I think it is under pressure from the water and sealing with silicone will not hold the water pressure.

@proavia

Who is the manufacturer of your IFCS? A few pics - including the entire water valve and what popped off - will help us to advise you of your possible options.

It is under pressure and - as Allen stated - sealing with silicone won't work.

I really can't tell anything from that picture. We need several pictures of the water valve... some from further away, some with the top removed, maybe a few of the entire equipment pad area. Anything to better help us identify exact what you have.

Any idea who the manufacturer is?

I really can't tell anything from that picture. We need several pictures of the water valve... some from further away, some with the top removed, maybe a few of the entire equipment pad area. Anything to better help us identify exact what you have.

Any idea who the manufacturer is?
it is a Paramount infloor cleaner. It looks like there is some type of sealant (silicone?) that was used to seal the dome. All of the youtube videos I am finding show a clamp that goes around the dome to seal it. If the PB used a sealant to lock it down what kind would they use?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.