I did it!

Mar 26, 2014
League City, TX
I accomplished the impossible! Not really but I finished my project.

Upgrade cp3400 to easytouch
Added IC60
Added easytouch 8 controller

Nothing to it, I was psyching myself out. Easytouch upgrade was easy. Programming the easytouch was easy.

Unfortunately not enough space to put some straight pipe before the intellichlor. Hope it won't cause issues. After a few hours the flow light came on, but the filter was dirty and my cleaner is not connected which is allowing unrestricted flow elsewhere. We will see if filter helps tonight and tomorrow I will reconnect the cleaner after I get the bearings.

Also moved the actuator to the drain/cleaner valve so I can drain pool from inside during heavy rains. As well, the egg timer is set for 10 minutes, this is so I don't forget about the drain and drain the entire pool. Yes, it has happened once before, that was not a happy day.

But today is! It took about 8 hours, a couple of trips to home Depot. Not bad in my book.
795a1c184d07ebca2aad812e6d3a1535.jpg
0650bda010475e19114573f6b2a38df9.jpg

Congratulations! Looks good.

44,000 gal. IG, Hayward Maxflo vs, Tagelus T60 sand filter, Taylor test kit 2006C, diy solar panels for heating pool water, full size solar blanket to keep the heat we get and installing a Pentair Easy Touch 4 & the Pentair IC60 swcg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.