Hi Philly! Welcome to TFP. When you say "app" are you referring to the Pool Math app? If so...

The app is capable of storing data for more than one pool. I don't know what the limit is. And I have it on more than one device, so the data does seem to link up.

I've never tried this, so @Leebo can confirm, but I would think any number of people could log on to the same account and see all the same data. So if you had a crew, and they each had the app, and between you all you we're taking care of X number of pools, you could all monitor what was going on in each pool, even if different crew members visit the pool from week to week. There are settings for each pool. There is test logging, of course, as well as chem addition tracking. There is also notes, with which you could maintain info about each pool that you could all share, and pass along to new staff (gate codes, dogs on site, owner's names, special instructions, that sort of thing).

Not sure if that was what you were asking, but @Leebo can tell you more about it...

Yep, Dirk is right. We've got some users of PoolMath who are tracking over 100 pools and have multiple users all on the same account.