Jul 19, 2022
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
Newbie on the loose! I just installed a 12x24x4.5 foot above ground swimming pool. To say I've had a couple of hiccups is an understatement. A week after I installed it, we had the worst
thunderstorm I've seen since I started living here... Needless to say couldn't get the water out fast enough and lost six supports. I am up and running again and water is back in. Using SWG and
I have a few questions.. One is most important. My alkalinity and ph is good (I think) and I have added calcium to lift the hardness level. Here is my issue. I have a bit of mustard algae and how long do I need
to wait to shock and how much should I use or should I?? I have watched easily 200 videos from the start of this and there is so much conflicting info.

There is a bunch of misleading information out there. There is only one right way the tfp way. Countless members have experienced what you are going through.
If you want to do it right get yourself a good test kit tf100.Test Kits Comparedlearn the basics Pool Care Basicsyou can post your test results from your recommended tfp test kit and the pros will come and assist in the slam processSLAM Process. The pool math log will make it easier for you on dosagePoolMath. We are all volunteers and aren’t trying to sell you anything nor do we want you to be sold anything unnecessary.