Help with pool vacuum

Why not a robot? Pump powered vacuums are 1970's technology. Lots of our members with above ground pools have robots.

Dolphin has a model for above ground. Has a shorter power cord so be aware with your large pool.
@kimkats has a robot in her above ground pool.

My pool is the same size as yours. I LOVE my robot Lil' Kim! Here is my write up about it:

She does an awesome job and is the purrfect size for our pools!

Kim:kim:

I have a 24' round and use a suction side Kreepy Krauly EZ-Vac. We love it and our pool is always spotless. Also added a Jett-Flo and it increased our circulation by 10x. Below are links to each.

Just finished reading reviews onpool rover junior and apparently the newer model is not as reliable as the older model. Bunch of people saying they had their 1st model for years before it quit but the newer model has already messed up. Going to do so more reading.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ok still on the market for a robot. Like the idea of the cleaner with the turning brush on bottom. Local pool place has a mrt 1000 for $429. Did a search for it but didn’t get any results in forum. Here is what i got so far.
Mrt1000-$429
Aqua bot pool rover jr -$279
Pool rover s2 40-$319
Pool rover hybrid-$375
Aqua bot spirit -$429

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.