Help users find Liquid Chlorine

I couldn't get the map to function at all, in Firefox or Edge.

But the good news is that in the SF Bay Area, where we are under shelter-in-place restrictions, Leslie's is considered essential because of its sanitizing chemicals. So pretty much any Leslie's should have LC, and we are allowed to leave our homes to get it. Just phone your local Leslie's to check before driving.

Got it added! So far we've not got about 40 data-points added for our users. Not a ton for sure, but enough we're slowly able to start getting the hang of things. Thanks again for all of you who have submitted data!

Happy Saturday (from a government-approved distance, of course)!

Just bought 3 2.5 gallon jugs of 10% from my usual source- Pinch A Penny, 18486 Kuykendahl Rd, 77379. It was $7.88 per jug, with the swap out of the empty jugs. Per Pinch A Penny's website, they do not have any supply issues.

I also bought some jugs from Home Depot a couple of weekends ago, before this was started, but I think they only had a couple more boxes of it at the time.

Reactions: Leebo

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Lowe's in Concord California (zip 94520) 2 gallons of 10% Kemtek for $6.86
Jan 14 2020 date. Beware there is some older 2019 in the mix too. They always just pile the new stuff on top of the old.

Reactions: Leebo
This seems like a great idea, but I think it will be important to include the date the bleach was spotted and maybe even make the entries expire after a few days or a week or so.

For example, if I’m looking for bleach in mid May then I’m not going to care about who had stock at the end of march. I want to know who has stock at the time I’m looking.

If there’s no automatic expiration, or at the very least no date included with the submissions then 5 weeks from now it’s just going to be a list of places that had bleach at some point over the past 5 weeks and may or may not currently have it, and that’s going to be little better than just looking in the phone book.

Reactions: crushkittykitty

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.