Help Setting the Clock on Intelliflo3 Pump

WillAW

Mar 14, 2023
Florida
I just bought a Pentair Intelliflo3 VSF, model 011075. It does not have the optional touchscreen. Everything is working fine, except that the clock time is wrong. I have searched both the "Intelliflo3 VSF Variable Speed and Flow Pumps Installation and Maintenance Guide" and the "Pentair Home for Intelliflo3 and Intellipro3 VSF Variable Speed and Flow Pumps User's Guide" and neither of them have the words "time" or "clock" anywhere in them. Searching online yielded several descriptions of setting the time using the optional touchscreen, but nothing about how to do it without the touchscreen. I can see the device time in the Pentair Home app (on iPhone), but that field cannot be changed. The device time field that I am referring to is on the Product Overview screen in the app.
Contacting Pentair has been an exercise in futility. Can anyone tell me how to set the time? I can't understand why this is so difficult to find.

Welcome to TFP.

How far off is the clock?

Have you tried calling:
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Hours: 8:00AM to 7:30PM EST (5:00AM - 4:30PM PST)
Call: (800) 831-7133

I do not have the Pentair Home app, but I know in the Screenlogic app they use a set time to iOS (the iOS app) time. Check settings, etc in the app.

Welcome to TFP.

How far off is the clock?

Have you tried calling:
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT
Hours: 8:00AM to 7:30PM EST (5:00AM - 4:30PM PST)
Call: (800) 831-7133
I don't know what difference it makes, but the clock is 54 minutes off. I have been in contact with their technical support and they have been utterly useless.

I know that this thread is inactive, but just in case someone should come along later and read it, I am adding the solution to the problem. The solution was to remove the device in the Pentair Home app and then add it back in. The clock updated at that time. Why it doesn't update over the Internet as it is supposed to, I don't know, but at least this worked.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.