Help replacing Hayward LED pool lights?

Dec 13, 2014
San Carlos, CA
Hi my pool is about 5 years old. When it was built, the installer put in low-voltage Hayward LED pool lights. They started flickering about two years ago and stopped working completely about a year ago and I'm having trouble figuring out how to replace them. The lights say they are Hayward model LPLUS11100, and they appear to be installed in Hayward Niche model LFGUY1000. I'm trying to find replacement bulbs online, but (1) this exact model doesn't appear to be available from any authorized Hayward online dealer (and they have poor reviews on Amazon). Is there another Hayward model fixture that they can be replaced with?

I'd also be open to replacing them with bulbs from a different manufacturer (Pentair?) if possible, but the Hayward niches are only about 2 1/2 inches deep, and they also appear not to have any grounding / bonding because the current lights claim to be all plastic and not need grounding/bonding. Does anyone know if there are suitable lights from another manufacturer that would work?

I'd appreciate any recommendations. Thanks for any advice!

Patrick

Welcome to TFP.

See if Florida SunSeekers has a bulb that fits...

or

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.