Hello from Atlanta, Ga

Riker

Jul 23, 2020
Marietta, Georgia, USA
Join to get advise on hiring a pool contractor to build my second pool. My first pool was a concrete wall vinyl liner built in 1986 which my daughter enjoyed a lot. I am ready to hire a second contractor to build another concrete wall vinyl liner swimming pool in my new home. Having a hard time finding one in the metro Atlanta area. Still looking.

Welcome to TFP.

This is a busy year for pool builders.

I am in the process of hiring a pool builder to build a gunite or vinyl lined pool but with concrete walls in Atlanta, Georgia. We are trying to make a decision. This would be our second pool. Our first pool was built in 1986 a 16’ x 34’ vinyl lined pool with concrete walls, a diving board & a Heyward sand filter. We had no problems at all. We enjoyed it until we sold the house 5 years later. My daughter built a gunite pool (16’ x 34’ deep diving) in Az about 4 years ago. She wanted her two sons to have the same enjoyable experience as her. We are looking for my two grandsons, my son-law, & daughter to enjoy our new pool next Summer 2021 when they come to visit us. I want to learn about the new advancements & technology in pool material, chlorination, etc.