Jul 23, 2021
Mchenry, illinois
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Happy Friday, everybody!
My husband and I were thinking about possibly getting a heater for our above ground pool. I’ve read the article about gas heaters versus electric and I’m just wondering what everybody’s experience is? I’m not really sure how to figure out how big of a heater we would need either. Thanks for any information!

Reactions: Jennybird
Happy Friday, everybody!
My husband and I were thinking about possibly getting a heater for our above ground pool. I’ve read the article about gas heaters versus electric and I’m just wondering what everybody’s experience is? I’m not really sure how to figure out how big of a heater we would need either. Thanks for any information!
Try this link to Pentair where they walk through a calculator for heat pump vs gas heaters

Reactions: Jennybird
So I think we would like to get an electric heater, can you anyone recommend a brand they like? We have no experience with them so we’re starting from scratch, but my husband prefers the electric one just because we don’t want to run a gas line or deal with propane.
Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.