HDC Products Hydro Heat

Oh Lordy !!! Where to start ?? A non powered device which equates to a fitting with a bed of nails to create ‘cavitation’. Then a bunch of science-y *sounding* stuffs with zero actual science to back it up.

Pay me half ($750) and I’ll come blow bubbles in your pool with a straw and have the same results. That way we both win. 😁

Wow, NSF 50? Sounds very impressive! Too bad it's mostly a meaningless certification that confirms an already confirmed-safe chemical is safe. A piece of schedule 40 pipe meeting those standards isn't quite as impressive as the NSF managing to rake in money by selling worthless certifications.

Anyway, any product that claims to break the laws of physics might just maybe be a scam? I know, controversial opinion.

I can’t even find their NSF listing on the NSF website…

Anyway, their webpage refers to “structured water” and that’s about all you need to know - anyone that talks about “structured water” is engaging in complete pseudoscience quackery. They are not serious and it’s all garbage. If their product works, then they need to provide scientific proof in the form of falsifiable experiments and data that other people can reproduce. They don’t just get to string together a bunch of sciencey sounding words and then demand others prove them wrong. The burden of proof rests on them and they have shown nothing so far but anectdotal stories.

Oh, and the existence of a patent is not proof that something works. A patent is a legal document that simply confers the right to manufacture something based on claims that are novel and do not infringe on other parents or are an obvious invention of well know arts. As we used to say in my science lab days - “patents are not proof”.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.