Hayward ProLogic controller and wireless remote

Nov 30, 2009
North Florida
Hi All,

Just bought circa 2018 house with unground pool - Hayward ProLogic 4 relay controller. I want to be able to control the pool equipment from inside the house, or on the covered/protected back porch. The "match" for the 4 relay controller, is the 4 relay remote control (remote and the antenna that connects onto the electronics board (PCB) in the outside control) - either the counter or wall mount wireless controller.

Questions:
1. I have a P-4, not a PS-4, right? See attached photo.
2. Can I simply add additional relays to the four (4) relay outside control system (I had another manufacturersystem like this previously) - it does not look like it to me.
3. Does the AQL-2/P-4 (P-4 Black Wireless Tabletop | Hayward Residential and Commercial Pool Products) or PS-4, allow full control of same functions as the main controller? (temperature, changing pump speeds, reprogramming on/off times, etc) All are reasons to want to have the remote control.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5135.jpeg
    IMG_5135.jpeg
    506.3 KB · Views: 8
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.