Hayward AquaConnect issue with New Router

I'm having issues for the first time in 6 years with my aqua connect, and it seems to me it happened only after I upgraded my router to EERO 6, can anyone advice if they experience similar issues?

One member found that the Aqua Connect base station does not connect to the Hayward cloud servers when DNS is set to 1.1.1.1. When his default ISP DNS was used the box connected fine and LINK was lit.

After playing around for a few days, below helped me solved it, and it works fine now. it clearly seems its an EERO 6 hub problem.

I connected my Acuaconnect hub to an Ethernet switch connected to EERO 6, and then I enabled on EERO Guest Connection, and I disabled advanced security, it worked right away, but it took 24 hours for the Lost link to disappear on my Aquaconnect App.

It's a shame that Hayward tech support is not aware of this solution regarding EERO, I informed them.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.