Golf Crew

React

Gold Supporter
Jul 5, 2018
Flower Mound, TX
What's up TFP Golfers where you at?

What a blessing that was this weekend watching Tiger back and the stacked leaderboard for the last major of the year! Even though BK is one of my favorite golfers I wished Rickie (Go Pokes) or Tiger would have taken it down. Didn't think anyone would catch him though...

Finally beat my boss Friday (and he paid for the round) and it felt great! Can't wait to get out there this weekend after this rain passes :)

Reactions: Divin Dave
I have enjoyed Tiger's absents... It is nice to not know ahead of time who is going to win the tournament. In Tiger's heyday, everyone one else was just trying for second place. :p

Jim R.

Just wait until he plays the Senior Tour...

The young guns out there are fun to watch but the tournaments kinda suck. Winners coming in at 20, 22 or even 24 under for a pro event???

oh my.... golf! I don't play it but the game is important to my home town!

I live minutes away from The Augusta National and have volunteered there for about 10 years to provide medical care during The Masters.

Best week of the year in Augusta!

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: Divin Dave
oh my.... golf! I don't play it but the game is important to my home town!

I live minutes away from The Augusta National and have volunteered there for about 10 years to provide medical care during The Masters.

Best week of the year in Augusta!
Maddie :flower:

I would die to be at Augusta just one year!

I agree Cliff it gets out of hand when the scores are SO low. We'll have to hit the links sometime in the fall :)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Im sorta late to this party, but Man....... it was great watching the Big Cat back on the prowl and taking everyone down at the Masters. it was just great! I'll even admit that I might have wept a tear when he stiffed it at 16.

After watching him in the Valspar last year, I knew he would be back to win another Major.. Didn't know when, but I knew he eventually would. And then he won at East Lake, which i didn't expect at all and it sent me into a frenzy. And now the Masters. I hope he keeps it going, and give the young guns a little taste (or maybe a big one) of just how good Tiger really can be.

The mental toughness of Tiger is just astounding. And what he brings to the golfing world overall is even more so.

My yard is now mowed, the bushes are trimmed and my pool is nice and sparkly. Now you got me all excited! I think I'll head to the range and pound out a few!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.