Freeform pool with moss rock water features – Cypress, Texas

2 SLOW

Bronze Supporter
Aug 28, 2018
Cypress, TX
12" shelf.... Are you planning Ledge loungers or chairs? I can't wait to see it all done, umbrellas and all!
We are going with the Chaise Deep for that shelf. I'll be sure to post a pic once all the furniture arrives.

Oh and what kid of spraydeck is that? Texture, color?
The color is Bombay, and I think the texture is called "Classic". I can take a close up tomorrow.

And. Did you ever design/consider a slide in the rock grotto? With kids and all. Too much $$$ I think for myself. It's all ridiculous 😂🤣
We talked about it but opted against it. The PB showed us some pretty cool examples of some slides they've incorporated into rock features before.

2 SLOW

Bronze Supporter
Aug 28, 2018
Cypress, TX
Landscaping went in the past 2 days. Did Japanese Blueberry on the back fence, 3 queen palms, Indian Hawthorne around the round border, and some wax ligustrum by our bedroom windows. Finally starting to feel complete.

Reactions: NorCalX

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
That does really pretty up a already pretty yard.

Is your lot oversized? tt looks there are TWO house to your one house/yard! Here is hoping the trees grow fast and big to help add some privacy.

Kim:kim:

jtburf

Jun 8, 2015
Houston, TX
Kim,

Looks like they live in the first circle lot of a cul-de-sac, Not a lot of neighbors here now allow you to buy 2 or 3 lots and center build.

Really does POP with landscaping!!!
John

2 SLOW

Bronze Supporter
Aug 28, 2018
Cypress, TX
Is your lot oversized? tt looks there are TWO house to your one house/yard! Here is hoping the trees grow fast and big to help add some privacy.
The lot size is the main reason we built on the lot! We like the extra space. And we can't wait for the added privacy, we already have the landscaper coming back out on Saturday to add 7 more japanese blueberry along the fence behind the rocks haha

Looks like they live in the first circle lot of a cul-de-sac, Not a lot of neighbors here now allow you to buy 2 or 3 lots and center build.

Really does POP with landscaping!!!
John
Thanks! We tried to buy 2 lots but the HOA doesn't allow it :(

jtburf

Jun 8, 2015
Houston, TX
I know you have small kiddos, this sign is on our patio. It applies...lol... Family, Friends and neighbours all know if the blinds are down enter at your own risk!!! Those 2nd story windows will need plant growth to block...lol...

John

Attachments

Reactions: Don_TLR

2 SLOW

Bronze Supporter
Aug 28, 2018
Cypress, TX
I know you have small kiddos, this sign is on our patio. It applies...lol... Family, Friends and neighbours all know if the blinds are down enter at your own risk!!! Those 2nd story windows will need plant growth to block...lol...

John
Hahaha, I'll add that sign in our Amazon cart and see if my wife notices it!

Poolbella

Silver Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
Houston, TX
There are a few lots like that in my subdivision too, it drives me crazy to see them sitting empty with just boring grass and nothing else!

swan771

May 2, 2019
Palo Cedro, CA
Looks fantastic! We started our build around the same time I still just have a gunite hole and pile of mud in my yard. We were supposed to be done this week. I am so jealous!

2 SLOW

Bronze Supporter
Aug 28, 2018
Cypress, TX
Looks fantastic! We started our build around the same time I still just have a gunite hole and pile of mud in my yard. We were supposed to be done this week. I am so jealous!
Wow! And we had a couple delays too but I can't imagine that. A lot of rain or what out there?

Other Threads of Interest