Free GAME 4560...Just Pay Shipping

andrew504

Aug 23, 2019
New Orleans
I bought one (well, it's 2 pieces, but 1 package) of these from Amazon, and wound up not using it (used the box adapters to connect to 1.5" PVC. Well documented on here). Search Amazon for B004TYBCEG for full details.

Anyway, I initiated an Amazon return, and received a refund, but Amazon didn't want the item back. So now I have these extra pieces and nothing to do with them. Figured I would pay it forward to someone on this forum.

First come, first serve. Send me your zip and I'll let you know shipping. Should be about $10.

I bought one (well, it's 2 pieces, but 1 package) of these from Amazon, and wound up not using it (used the box adapters to connect to 1.5" PVC. Well documented on here). Search Amazon for B004TYBCEG for full details.

Anyway, I initiated an Amazon return, and received a refund, but Amazon didn't want the item back. So now I have these extra pieces and nothing to do with them. Figured I would pay it forward to someone on this forum.

First come, first serve. Send me your zip and I'll let you know shipping. Should be about $10.

I'm interested. And do let me know if it is still available.

Anyway, I initiated an Amazon return, and received a refund, but Amazon didn't want the item back. So now I have these extra pieces and nothing to do with them. https aka ms remoteconnect Figured I would pay it forward to someone on this forum.

Any updates??

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.