FLOW SWITCH BREAKING (NO FLOW WARNING)

Oct 11, 2016
Gulf Shores, AL
I have had my pool for about 10 years with no real problems. About a year ago I had a problem with a flow switch and got a warning that it was not working. I had some pool people replace it and it broke again and then again. The switch was under warranty and replaced at no charge, but it has broken again. Well, I ordered a flow switch and it worked perfectly for about one month. We had a hurricane (Sally) in my area and had to evacuate. When I returned I had a huge amount of debris in the pool which I emptied. I shocked the pool several times while I awaited my power to be restored. Everything was looking good with no warning lights until a few days later and, once again, the flow switch problem resurfaced. As I said, I had no problem with this for years and then all of a sudden it has become a real issue. What is the problem and what do you suggest?

T,

It would be nice to know what specific equipment you have.. A few pics of your equipment pad would also help.

The flow switch is part of a safety system the prevents the cell from exploding if operated without water.. Does not happen often, but it does happen.

This means you have no real choice but to install a new one.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.