Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
My take-away from the gifts received -

1. My baldness clearly demands a new cap;
2. Wait, Bob Ross has his own board game :unsure:;
3. My kids think I should wear tie and get a job;
4. They’re dying for me to BBQ some s’mores.

I'd like to drizzle some melted chocolate on Bob Ross... at least I do now after seeing your picture.

If Bob Ross and Kirk Giordano had to fight to the death, who would you bet that new tie on?

I LOVE KIRK!! That guy has the best YouTube videos on stucco work....

Hmmmm.... Ross versus Giordano .... I don’t think either would win. They would just smoke some herb together, drop a little CBD oil, and then Kirk would stucco a wall while Bob would paint a mural on it....

I LOVE KIRK!! That guy has the best YouTube videos on stucco work....

Hmmmm.... Ross versus Giordano .... I don’t think either would win. They would just smoke some herb together, drop a little CBD oil, and then Kirk would stucco a wall while Bob would paint a mural on it....
Interesting take...I thought for sure there'd be paintbrush eye gouging and Darby throat punches

The family is probably worried he'd try to drink it and pass it off as some kind of high octane craft beer

The primary ingredient is alcohol...I'm not seeing the issue here :unsure:

:laughblue:

I think you need to scale back that CBD oil production, you’re giving everyone in the house the munchies!!

So letting them run around with bags of marshmallows is now considered "poor parenting skills" ..... geez, it's not like I let them put the plastic bags over the heads or anything .... FREE-RANGE PARENTING FOREVER!!!!!

The primary ingredient is alcohol...I'm not seeing the issue here :unsure:

So letting them run around with bags of marshmallows is now considered "poor parenting skills" ..... geez, it's not like I let them put the plastic bags over the heads or anything .... FREE-RANGE PARENTING FOREVER!!!!!
I wouldn't worry until they start snorting lines of Bob Ross chia seeds

• Haha
Reactions: JoyfulNoise
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.