Exzema and salt water pool

YES.. get a SWG. YES YES YES.,...AND follow the TFP way of doing things. Between those two you will provide the best environment for a person with eczema.

My daughter has eczema and has problems with just about every other pool she swims in. It even cost her a job at the public pool where she taught swimming lessons for a summer. But it was like night and day when I put a SWG in. As I have learned more about how to manage my pool using the TFP method I have learned why it works and can monitor the exact cause of that irritation. So hang around here and we can help you manage your water when you get that pool in... Keep us posted on your build progress too.. we love pictures.

I have eczema/psoriasis and have a SWG salt pool... It works great and I have no issues.. I never did use pucks as I have been TFP from the start 6 years ago... :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.