Exzema and salt water pool

DreamingBlue

Oct 16, 2020
New York
We are getting quotes for a new inground pool. Its area is 475 sq feet. Shallow section at 4ft, and deep at 6ft. What’s the best way to treat the water if family members have exzema?

DAB942

Gold Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Space Coast, FL
My oldest has exzema -- milder case. He rarely has flareups, like he did when he was younger. He says his skin feels MUCH better than when we used pucks.

mguzzy

Gold Supporter
Jul 8, 2015
OV, CA
YES.. get a SWG. YES YES YES.,...AND follow the TFP way of doing things. Between those two you will provide the best environment for a person with eczema.

My daughter has eczema and has problems with just about every other pool she swims in. It even cost her a job at the public pool where she taught swimming lessons for a summer. But it was like night and day when I put a SWG in. As I have learned more about how to manage my pool using the TFP method I have learned why it works and can monitor the exact cause of that irritation. So hang around here and we can help you manage your water when you get that pool in... Keep us posted on your build progress too.. we love pictures.

cowboycasey

Gold Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
TFP Guide
Jul 3, 2013
Fletcher, OK
I have eczema/psoriasis and have a SWG salt pool... It works great and I have no issues.. I never did use pucks as I have been TFP from the start 6 years ago... :)