cost to replace ic40

If replacing just the cell, do it your self. Very easy. We can walk you through it.
You can get a replacement cell for about $1000. Contact Marina Pool in Denver, Polytec Pools in Las Vegas.

If replacing just the cell, do it your self. Very easy. We can walk you through it.
You can get a replacement cell for about $1000. Contact Marina Pool in Denver, Polytec Pools in Las Vegas.
thanks. I think all you do is take it out like you were going to clean it and replace it back. Is that correct? Right now I do not have a connecioin to my screenlogic. Will this take care of that also?

That is all it takes. You need to power down the entire system when you unplug the old one and plug in the new one.
The Screenlogic can be different. What is that issue?

Hc,

Did the cell ever have a connection to ScreenLogic??

If not, replacing the cell will not make any difference.

Why do you think the cell you have now is bad???

How old it the existing cell???

Thanks,

Jim R.

That can be a few different things. Do you have other RS485 connections (remote, antenna for Screenlogic, pump, etc) that are working?

Hc,

That does not sound like a cell issue at all.

I assume you have an EasyTouch is that correct?

Did it every recognize the cell???

Tell me how you can tell it does not recognize the cell.

Does your ScreenLogic show the following page?

When you adjust the output % using ScreenLogic, does the output on the cell change?

Does does ScreenLogic tell you the salt level?

Tell us more..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hc,

That does not sound like a cell issue at all.

I assume you have an EasyTouch is that correct?

Did it every recognize the cell???

Tell me how you can tell it does not recognize the cell.

Does your ScreenLogic show the following page?

When you adjust the output % using ScreenLogic, does the output on the cell change?

Does does ScreenLogic tell you the salt level?

Tell us more..

Thanks,

Jim R.

hc,

Ok, no lights could mean that your EasyTouch is not supplying the cell with power.. or it could mean the cell is dead.

At 5 years old, it is not a bad idea to replace the cell. Most cells last 5 to 7 years.

If you have a voltmeter, I can walk you through some troubleshooting steps, if you wish. Just to make sure that your cell is the problem.

If you can show me a pic of the front panel on your EasyTouch.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.