Construction finally started in Jacksonville FL!

Kim, I pity the poor pb if you ever do build a pool!

Or the roofer, or the septic installers, or the tree cutters, or ....................I am very hands on. I am of the mind "Trust yet verify" with anyone that does work for me. I also take care of them! Water, other kinds of drinks, food-snack and meals. I also tell them up front so they can back out of doing the work. All have been good with it so far LOL I have even made some new friends that are still in my life. It is all good.

Kim:kim:

Or the roofer, or the septic installers, or the tree cutters, or ....................I am very hands on. I am of the mind "Trust yet verify" with anyone that does work for me. I also take care of them! Water, other kinds of drinks, food-snack and meals. I also tell them up front so they can back out of doing the work. All have been good with it so far LOL I have even made some new friends that are still in my life. It is all good.

[emoji23]

I am much the same. Outdoor box that I’d paid for delivery on turned up yesterday dinted badly in two spots from being tied down too tightly. That box went back and a new one delivered later in the afternoon. Can’t stand it when people do a shoddy job.

No need the do the full testing. I would throw a bunch of chlorine in it first and manually stir it in. Then I would go swimming[emoji2]

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Not at my house!!! LOL My husband just stands behind me and nods as I get what I need done, done and done right.

Haha Kim usually I am extremely assertive but I feel like (at this point) I will fly off the handle and say something I will regret. My husband plans on calling him today after work. After this is the second week in a row our pool deck was supposed to be done. So again.. here it is Wednesday and the footers aren't done so we won't be able to get an inspection tomorrow which means the pool deck cannot be poured Friday which means... again it won't be done this week.

...And the PB beat my husband to the phone call with more excuses. My husband had a civil but heated conversation that ended with " yes sir I will get it done as soon as possible" more lies I am sure. Someone is supposed to be at my house friday to fix our bubblers... and decking next week. Not holding my breath. This is the (3rd) time I have had to reschedule our enclosure contractor.

After a while your head starts to hurt from beating it on the same wall over and over.............best to let someone else take a turn...glad hubby is stepping up.

:roll: on the PB calling hubby..........yeah buddy lets see you go back on your word now..........oh wait you don't mind lying to everyone? smh and sigh

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.