Construction finally started in Jacksonville FL!

:nopic: LOL

How does it look? Have you started bonding with it? aka watering it. This will help it cure. Should try for 3 times a day with the heat we are having. You see just how fast the water is sucked in to judge when to back off some.

Kim:kim:

A5F5972E-CCDE-4279-A6A1-4FC43CF8FE60.jpg
For some reason I only have a picture of the sunshelf lol. I asked the PB if I needed to do anything and he said no��. So I guess I just need to take matters into my own hands and spray it down. I just didn’t want to step on his toes. He said we should be able to have our enclosure done in 30 days, but he told us before he doesn’t plaster before the enclosure is done so his “once the shell is done” I can have you swimming in 4 weeks is sort of gone out the window. I’m just happy the shell is in the ground and at this point it will be finished when it gets finished. I know they ordered the tile yesterday so hopefully they actually start tiling and plumbing next week. How long does is typically take to do a pool deck with Kool Deck? About 650 sq feet?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Congrats on your shell finally hopefully it will be smooth sailing[emoji482]
Thanks! Gosh I hope so. But it's already starting to get aggravating again. I need to just let it go but I feel like I have to stay on top of them! I sent them the finishes we wanted weeks ago and they were all happy because "it's never too early to order it" And then I find out yesterday when they confirmed with me the tile I wanted that they were just ordering it, and I have heard it takes a few weeks to come in. So we will see what happens when they go to start the tile and plumbing next week like they have stated.

- - - Updated - - -

Yay! It's going to happen! I love the sunshelf!

Thank you! My only request for the whole pool was a large sunshelf with bubblers, I left everything else up to my husband!

The plumbers came out this past Saturday to start... but couldn't because the sub contractors who are the bain of my existence still haven't come and removed the form boards. My husband was so mad he said he would rip them up himself, but the PB told him he can't do that because it is the Subs work and they won't back it if something happens blah blah blah. Am I ever going to be rid of these guys?!? :p

UPDATE: so last Wednesday the crappy sub contractors finally came back and removed the form boards and did the back fill. Yesterday the decking guys started doing the footers for the enclosure and the electric gets run today (seems weird that they are doing that before the plumbing right?) Anyway the Plumber is supposed to come tomorrow. Once all that is done, I am not sure what is left... tile, pool deck, equipment placement, and plaster.. slowly but surely.

It took him THAT long????? gurrrrrrrr but at least he is out of your life and they can move on to the next things!

You are really going to have to watch them with the electric and plumbing to make sure there are not cut or damaged parts.

Kim:kim:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.