Construction finally started in Jacksonville FL!

HAHA Kim- they were still pouring at this point. PB says 2-3 weeks until the kool deck/acrylic can be done because his guy is backed up... so again another major delay. I am trying to find someone else to do it, I have a few estimates but they are over the budget per the PB. I may just pay the difference so we can get it done and have the enclosure installed. Still talking it over with the hubs. There still seems to be SO much work to do. Was told May for completion date, honestly I would be surprised if it was done by august.

Yeah for the concrete in preparation for the decking. Boo for another delay. I wouldn’t blame you if you did absorb the cost of getting someone else in... your sanity is worth more than whatever the difference may be!

Yes. I talked hubs into it. The PB said he would split the cost with us just to get it moving. They are supposed to get it done tomorrow morning... fingers crossed. Then we schedule enclosure install. After that, honestly I can just sit back and stare at my concrete hole because I can do so with out getting eaten alive by bugs!

Acrylic Deck done today! Enclosure being install Monday! Our PB says we are scheduled for Plaster Thursday... but I won't count my chickens yet on that one. I feel like the pool still has a lot of work before plaster. Waterline tile needs to be cleaned and re grouted. The glass tile on the sunshelf and stairs is filthy and has concrete on it from the deck guys.. not even sure how you clean that. Bubbler lights and pool light need to be placed and most importantly we need the equpiment delivered and set up. That's a lot for 3 days next week lol. But as always we shall see! (insert happy dance here)

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks you guys! Yes Kim I am trying to carefully clean them but one of the contractors told me he would have to be extra careful cleaning them and he would replace any as needed. He’s been the one busting his butt on our job so I will trust him. Our pool builder says we have a days work before plaster...my husband thinks more than that. None the less, scheduled for plaster Thursday. Off to order my TFP test kit! ... should have already ordered it!

Thanks you guys! Yes Kim I am trying to carefully clean them but one of the contractors told me he would have to be extra careful cleaning them and he would replace any as needed. He’s been the one busting his butt on our job so I will trust him. Our pool builder says we have a days work before plaster...my husband thinks more than that. None the less, scheduled for plaster Thursday. Off to order my TFP test kit! ... should have already ordered it!

TFP test kit is a good thing. Don’t forget to get the speed stirrer. If you make a donation you will get additional discounts[emoji482]

TFP test kit is a good thing. Don’t forget to get the speed stirrer. If you make a donation you will get additional discounts[emoji482]

Shoot I already ordered... can I add the speed stirrer to my existing order I wonder?

- - - Updated - - -

Paige, that is good to hear he is the one that is taking care of it! I see some extra slipped into his hand or truck to show your appreciation for his extra effort.

Yes Kim we have taken care of him as we appreciate him so much!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.