Compatible 10 pin terminal pluggable bar (Zodiac 6610) for Zodiac Aqualink RS

$75 on eBay. $125-$150 from pool sites. Really!!

Maybe @1poolman1 @ps0303 has ideas.

I would look at Mouser or Newark electronic parts.

How many terminals are actually being used? With some careful sanding, I have been able to get two of the red, 4-pin, terminal blocks to fit. At the most, you need 8 as 9 and 10 generally aren't used.

I believe Jandy uses what are called "Riacon" terminal blocks. It is a bit difficult to locate the exact version because most of the Digikey listings, for example, lack pictures.

These look awfully similar, but I don't have a spare connector to measure to compare to the datasheet and I don't really want to rip my panel apart at the moment.

This appears to be the vendors page for them:

Here's an fleabay listing for ones that look similar:

I believe Jandy uses what are called "Riacon" terminal blocks. It is a bit difficult to locate the exact version because most of the Digikey listings, for example, lack pictures.

These look awfully similar, but I don't have a spare connector to measure to compare to the datasheet and I don't really want to rip my panel apart at the moment.

This appears to be the vendors page for them:

Here's an fleabay listing for ones that look similar:

Nice catch! For $7.50 plus whatever, I'd give the one at Digikey a shot. Site says only 3 left, may want to hurry. I've bought parts from Digikey, good company.

Reactions: dfwnoob
It's worth a gamble! If it works then we finally have a good source for those pesky blocks (and avoiding the absurd prices they go for).

I can confirm that the Metz part number 31007110 is the correct connector. When I installed my system a couple years ago I bought the IQ20-RS upgrade kit and that didn’t include the connector mates to connectors on the pc board.

I bought that same Metz connector from Digi-Key and it works fine.

Likewise the 4 pin connectors are Metz part number 31007104, Digi-key part number 1849-1116-ND. These are black colored rather than the red colored ones, but otherwise they are the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: dfwnoob
A great thank you to everyone for your quick responses as they were extremely helpful.

I'm sure that the Metz 31007110 connector will work fine.

I did find that On Shore Technology manufactures all the different color options but no supplier stocks them.
OSTTT100150 would match the 5mm pitch and green color however it needs to be ordered in bulk as it is probably made based on the order.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.