SWCG Suggestion for Jandy Aqualink RS6 Automation

mstang1988

May 3, 2024
Austin, TX
I’ve decided I’m 99% likely to go down the SWCG path. I was looking at the Jandy systems because they are a drop in replacement for my Zodiac mineral and puck system.

Looking at the online reviews it seems there is a quality problem. Is there a better recommendation for integration into a Aqualink RS setup?

I also see they reduce the warranty if bought online etc. Is there a place you would recommend to buy it? Seems like not a lot of direct sale places in the Austin, TX area.

The Nature2 FusionSoft is a direct replacement for your Nature2 Fusion if that is what you have. It is the exact same internals as the AquaPure. Both integrate into Aqualink. I would not suggest the TruClear as they have known issues.

The Nature2 FusionSoft is a direct replacement for your Nature2 Fusion if that is what you have. It is the exact same internals as the AquaPure. Both integrate into Aqualink. I would not suggest the TruClear as they have known issues.
Awesome. Any issues with it like the 1400? I saw several reviews on amazon showing a flawed connector that eventually melts.