Closing with autocover help (aquadoor & gigit valves)

mmesqc1578

Jul 3, 2020
Chicago, IL
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
First time closing our new vinyl inground pool (2 skimmers, 3 returns, 4 deck jets, 1 slide). PB said to purchase Gizmo & Aquadoor for skimmers and Gigit blowout valves for returns. I am looking for someone who has detailed directions on how they close their pool with autocover and these devices. I have found only a few youtube videos that go into some detail. Any solid resources are appreciated. Thank you.

Every pool is different which is why you find generic closing directions.

Post pics of your pool and equipment and then folks with similar pools can comment. Also please create your signature with details of your pool and equipment.

I don't think the autocover creates any special closing procedures except you should not lower your water level since you need the water level to support the autocover.

Gizmo & Aquadoor for skimmers and Gigit blowout valves for returns are all good devices. It may be wise for you to hire your PB to close the pool the first time and show you how it is all done with the devices.

Reactions: mmesqc1578
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.