Circupool rj45 swcg

I have backwashed 4 times since opening about 10 days ago. The sand and filter are just under 2 years old. I haven’t done a deep cleaning to the sand, but did drain it for the winter and rinsed with water to open.

I have backwashed 4 times since opening about 10 days ago. The sand and filter are just under 2 years old. I haven’t done a deep cleaning to the sand, but did drain it for the winter and rinsed with water to open.
Independent of the cause of failure, replace the pressure gauge.

Backwash the filter and see if that clears the no-flow issue. Is your pool clear? Looking at your logs, you were at CYA 0 and FC 0. I would do an OCLT to see if you have algae. If so, that may be the issue with the flow. OCLT...Link-->Overnight Chlorine Loss Test

Reactions: Jimrahbe
"B", is your light still on? Curious why your Poolmath shows you just added 200 lbs of salt. When did you install the SWG?

You cleaned lots of leaves as well? Is the pump pot full of water? What does the water pressure feel like at the return jets?

Reactions: PoolStored
I’m not real good at updating my log 🙃
There were lots of leaves this year at opening. I drained about 2/3 of the water. I scooped, brushed and ran my robot as I began to refill with city water. I dropped pH to 7.4 and added 2 gal of 10% liquid chlorine and started the filter. I added 4lbs of cya. I have added liquid chlorine 3 days in a row keeping fc ~24 until I passed to overnight test. Now fc is at ~10, adding more cya to raise from 30 to 50. Added 200lb salt today, will most likely need more. Water temp is 66.

Texas,. You and the whole TFP world helped me install and re install and then replace my SWG 06/2021. I’m not really expecting the SWG to take over yet, was just making sure everything is working. I do need to replace the pressure gauge, this one isn’t working. I have good pressure at the return jet.

Reactions: Texas Splash
I have not removed the flow switch yet. I have now replaced the pressure gauge, which is working 16psi, which is consistent with the last two summers.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I passed to overnight test.
You are good to go!!! Note your clean pressure. When your pressure rises 25%, then backwash.

Go Swim!

Pool Swimming GIF

Reactions: Newdude
Ok, removed the flow switch. It looked clean, moved freely. I reinstalled it, viola flow light went off and it began generating!
6 hours later the no flow light is back on😩😡

Ok, removed the flow switch. It looked clean, moved freely. I reinstalled it, viola flow light went off and it began generating!
6 hours later the no flow light is back on😩😡
Did your pump speed change? What happened to your filter pressure in that time?

Same single speed pump, psi was still 16ish. I have good flow
frustrating. Maybe plug and unplug the RJ45 connector (the thing that looks like a phone landline plug) into the unit and out a couple times (the plug end of the flow switch)...might be a bit of corrosion? If not, flow switch is likely wonky...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.