HVACPoolguy

Apr 27, 2019
Plainfield il
Hello I was wondering how many of you mounted your Circupool RJ or SJ exposes to direct rain? They are recommending covering it and keeping it out of direct exposure. ... I am considering the Pureline Crystal Pure because they said it doesn’t have to be protected from it at all

They told me the equipment is recommended to be covered and out of direct exposure of rain. I would find that hard to believe being pool equipment. The reason I asked is it’s stated in the installation manual ... I asked them they say the Core model is the only model they recommend for complete exposure

I just reviewed the User Guide and it states to 'minimize' the exposure of the control module to rain, sun, sprinklers, etc. I see that as installing the Control module on a wall under an eave, or something similar.

We have heard of no issues pertaining to the control module being installed like any other pool related component in the outdoors.

Hopefully the Circupool rep that is a member of this forum will check in sometime next week.

I just reviewed the User Guide and it states to 'minimize' the exposure of the control module to rain, sun, sprinklers, etc. I see that as installing the Control module on a wall under an eave, or something similar.

We have heard of no issues pertaining to the control module being installed like any other pool related component in the outdoors.

Hopefully the Circupool rep that is a member of this forum will check in sometime next week.

Thanks for the reply, I really want to like this equipment so that’s why I reached out to the members and see their experience.

Hello I was wondering how many of you mounted your Circupool RJ or SJ exposes to direct rain? They are recommending covering it and keeping it out of direct exposure. ... I am considering the Pureline Crystal Pure because they said it doesn’t have to be protected from it at all
I have had my RJ 60 mounted here for 8 Years no problems...

Attachments

• 55EA564F-E4EB-4E30-A0F8-14A343E342B0.jpeg
    55EA564F-E4EB-4E30-A0F8-14A343E342B0.jpeg
    327.6 KB · Views: 71
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.