Central Missouri Build

Get some round up and spray it all under the pipes. Then get some stepping stones and slid them under there.
@We were planning something along those lines, not sure why they just ran them straight like that, not that hard to take them closer to pool then run them next to each other to destinations, but meh, if I want to redo it later at least that is not that hard.

But this was the easy way for them to do it :roll: sigh...............
True, but as a previous retail manager, the best advertisements are previous customers, if you do it the easiest way instead of the best way, well, that is what customers tell others. If it was my company I would ensure that the crews were making every pool represent the quality I expected. Not only that, but they know I am already unhappy about the person they sent out to lay the base opened my chain link fence, and they left it open when he left, they have to fix that already. Also the 8" ruts in my yard where the gravel truck drove through my yard just because that was easier also...

Fill water test, did not do chlorine/CYA/salt as they should not really be in tap water, and don't want to waste reagents.

==========================================
Nekoma
------------------------------------------
Build Type: Vinyl
Volume: 10500 gallons
Latest Test Result Summary:
FC: 0.0 (an hour ago)
CC: 0.0 (an hour ago)
pH: 7.4 (an hour ago)
TA: 290 (an hour ago)
CH: 325 (an hour ago)
CYA: 0 (an hour ago)
SALT: 0 (an hour ago)
TEMPERATURE: 70° (an hour ago)
CSI: 0.37 (an hour ago)

Replaced the ichlor15 with an ichlor30
So they went for it ?????? !!!!!!! ?????????

SWEET !!! Being rated close to 3 times the size of your pool you’ll only need to run it 1/3 of the day in peak season. In the spring and fall you’ll barely need to run it at all. And it will last forEVA with such little use barring any electronic failures.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My wife and I were going to pick up my sister in law a few hours away, so was just checking how much the mixed fill of softener water/bypassed water changed overall CH and how high TA was. Will check more tomorrow after work.

So they went for it ?????? !!!!!!! ?????????

SWEET !!!
Yeah, still need to register it, 7 bags of salt in the pool and still have a low salt light. Have 1 more bag PB left to add, tested this morning with my Taylor kit at 2400. Pool math said to add 2 bags, but due to time I only added 1. Will test everything when I get home and go from there.

Reactions: Newdude
Nekoma
FC: 7.4 (17 hours ago)
CC: 0.2 (17 hours ago)
pH: 7.8 (17 hours ago)
TA: 290 (17 hours ago)
CH: 300 (17 hours ago)
CYA: 50 (17 hours ago)
SALT: 2900 (17 hours ago)
TEMPERATURE: 71° (17 hours ago)
CSI: 0.53 (17 hours ago)
A little more stabilizer and dial in the SWCG while I begin to lower the TA...

Nekoma
FC: 10.2 (5 hours ago)
CC: 0.4 (5 hours ago)
pH: 8.2 (5 hours ago)
TA: 290 (5 hours ago)
CH: 300 (5 hours ago)
CYA: 70 (5 hours ago)
SALT: 3600 (5 hours ago)
TEMPERATURE: 68° (5 hours ago)
CSI: 0.87 (5 hours ago)
Test Results show a CC of .4 SWCG started at 35% and FC went from 7.4 to 10.2 so backed it off to 25% added 2 lbs of dry acid (using what PB left for start up, prefer liquid acid) I knew from the start my TA was going to start high. What is worried me is the CC, water is clear and have not even put my steps in yet. What could be causing this?

Nekoma
FC: 6.0 (39 minutes ago)
CC: 0.0 (39 minutes ago)
pH: 7.4 (39 minutes ago)
TA: 150 (39 minutes ago)
CH: 160 (39 minutes ago)
CYA: 75 (39 minutes ago)
SALT: 3400 (39 minutes ago)
TEMPERATURE: 77° (39 minutes ago)
CSI: -0.42 (39 minutes ago)
Ran Ph a bit low, but aeration is on to work on TA, so far so good, started at 290.

Running SWCG at 10% and since weather is a little cool, FC is running just a tad high. Pretty happy so far, need to work on steps a bit more, with 2 sand weights they still seem to float a bit, going to have to check straps.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.