Can't calibrate jandy aquapure

unclemurray

Jun 11, 2022
NY
Hi there. I have a Jandy Aquapure system with a 1400 cell.

Recently, my sensor start reading erratic values. I tested water manually with a TSD tester and salt test strips and read a level of 3.1. The jandy said 4.2 so i did the calibration procedure(held salinity button for 15 seconds) and adjusted it down to 3.1

Then, the controller started swinging from 3.1 to 2.1 to 4.2 rapidly and the generator started throughing 144 (too low) and 145 (too high) errors And H.h error .depending on when you looked at it. Andit threw a SERVICE error and stopped generatng.

Then i tried the calibration procedure again and things got weird. The unit no longer beeps when pressing any buttons and makes no sound when holdng any of the buttons, so i cant hear the 3 tones to get into calibration mode. Also, pressing and holding temperature no longer turns on boost mode or does anything.

I swapped in a new trisensor (they go bad so often i keep a spare) and now the system reads a steady 2.1 (evn though actual level is 3.1) and it says the cell is on (even though it should stop generating below 2.5)

I still cannot enter calibration mode, adn the buttons still arent making beeps.

Anyone know how to totally reset all settings? i've power cycled , plugged all cables in and out etc.

Thanks for any help!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.