Can’t believe with all the great info on SWG and other stuff not one you mentioned this

Well, the good news that given the size of the bag and the buoyancy of submerged objects, it will only feel like it weighs about 2 lbs when you swim down there to lift it up....

Reactions: DSK and fatboy1271
Here's a helpful tip:

I was able to find some bags of salt that were about half price because of a typo on the label.

They had misspelled salt as s-a-n-d. I figured what difference does it make as long as it works.

I got ten bags. I will let you know how it goes.

Reactions: markayash
Another good tip:

When checking out with calcium chloride or sodium chloride and you see a Duracell or Energizer display near the register, don't get anything from the display or the store will charge you for a salt and battery.

• Haha
Reactions: TimTucker
Another good tip:

When checking out with calcium chloride or sodium chloride and you see a Duracell or Energizer display near the register, don't get anything from the display or the store will charge you for a salt and battery.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.