C-19 Vaccine-I got one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha !! My un medically trained guess is that both diabetes and obesity open the doors for a host of other issues with the vital organs. And if they are already stretched thin, it only takes one organ to fail. Kidneys / liver / heart / etc :(
That’s the weird thing, heard stories about guys in tip top shape almost losing their life over it.
I do wish we as a world would educate people how to be proactive. One doctor said if you test positive “ oh hey your positive so home and wait until it gets a lot worse then come to the ER”
Not saying that’s would help everybody but I don’t see it hurting. But like newdude said i am not a doctor.
Just seems like “ hey your appendix is about to burst, wait until it does and come back”

I have very sad news to share. Unfortunately around noon today, Casey's husband passed away. I don't expect her to stop by the thread, but know that she greatly appreciates the prayers and support of the wonderful TFP community.

I have very sad news to share. Unfortunately around noon today, Casey's husband passed away. I don't expect her to stop by the thread, but know that she greatly appreciates the prayers and support of the wonderful TFP community.
Oh my goodness 😢 How heartbreaking. Sending up some prayers of peace for her now ❤️ If there’s a way that we can help please be sure to tag/ message me.

• Love
Reactions: Casey
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.