Brand new Circupool sj-45 shuts off after salt and cell lights turn on red

The Universal 40K will work fine. Is there a cost difference?

I believe the Universal is lower cost, get a refund too.

You nailed it... The universal will work fine but they are not offering the RJ45 because of the cost they are charging now... it is 600 dollars more than the SJ right now....

It will last longer than the Universal and the SJ and have a longer warranty... Ask them if you can get the RJ and offer a 100 dollars to help with the upgrade and see what they say :)

I'm thinking someone at CircuPool is a shadow member of TFP. :wink:
Maybe.
Considering all the frustration and replumbing, I am very happy with how they have handled this. They were very attentive and helpful during the multiple " re installs" , "try this", "move this piece", "let me send you a new part" etc. I am still a happy DSP customer.

• Love
Reactions: cowboycasey and Oly
The guy at DSP who helped me troubleshoot the problem with my SJ 35 was very helpful too. I lucked out and mine worked as soon as I completed the steps he told me to take. Now it works like a champ. Best of luck with your new model.

Reactions: JeaniB

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
You can use the length of the cell as straight pipe for the flow switch then enabling you to place it close to the cell. Do not place it right before the elbow.
And make sure the water pumps up through the flow switch and cell, not down ward. That way cell stays in water when the pump turns off and air in the lines will collect on the output of the cell but now that I think about it more, maybe it’s not a big deal either way.

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.