Brand new Circupool sj-45 shuts off after salt and cell lights turn on red

Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland

Just tug the clear cover slightly to the left when opening. My setup is exactly like yours, no issues. You are an official PVC design and installation expert. :thequeen:
OK perhaps you should have rotated the access to the top of the flow switch away from the wall but thats from my hypercritical observation.

Reactions: JeaniB
Just tug the clear cover slightly to the left when opening. My setup is exactly like yours, no issues. You are an official PVC design and installation expert. :thequeen:
OK perhaps you should have rotated the access to the top of the flow switch away from the wall but thats from my hypercritical observation.
I am happy to take any and all suggestions!! I just flat ran out of room. I purchased this shed when I had the much smaller Intex filter/swg. I need a bigger pool shed now! CDFE8015-E60C-4E05-8E8D-789A87AD329A.jpegAA014FD7-ECEA-4D33-BEA5-35272A70EA3E.jpeg

Don't sweat it. That is perfectly fine. Only thing that might be nicer is if you could see the clear end of the cell easier without having to get down low on your knees. That is useful to make sure that the cell is making chlorine and the plates are clean and aren't accumulating any scale.

Don't worry about how the inside of your shed looks, as long as your pool is crystal clear! I'm just glad you got your new system working. 2 months in, I already love my SWG! So much easier!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Holy Crud!! This can’t be good😢
This is the plug to my pump. It was plugged into a timer that I can control from my phone. The pump was running when I found this, but the timer was offline. I’m thinking there is no way to fix this myself. ??? I’m in Missouri, I’ll buy an airline ticket,.. help😢😡9B768AFC-8D34-4669-BB16-577D5D51D5DA.jpegE0E0BACD-9661-4424-BBE7-5C4D96DCAD51.jpeg

Holy Crud!! This can’t be good😢
This is the plug to my pump. It was plugged into a timer that I can control from my phone. The pump was running when I found this, but the timer was offline. I’m thinking there is no way to fix this myself. ??? I’m in Missouri, I’ll buy an airline ticket,.. help😢😡View attachment 345171View attachment 345172
That switch looks overloaded. Does it have a rating label somewhere on it saying its max current handling capability? I’m guessing is max 15A.

The pump and SWG are on separate plugs and timers. View attachment 345194
It’s also 15A so no headroom on the current capacity. You should change to a 20A switch if available. Might also want to check the rating on the outlet of what it’s plugged into. May be good to upgrade it (and the wiring supplying it) to 20A.

Reactions: Chuckiechan
So, after my cheap 15A timer burned up, I bought this for a replacement. I “think” I can use this for both my pump and SWG. Can anyone offer up a good tutorial to show me how to install this thing?1480AA75-5E28-4A1A-B8F4-88C869F77F38.jpeg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.