Bleach has gotten very expensive

Most people are seeing about 5.50 ish at Walmart, but I have seen mention of cheaper at some regional places.
$5.50 for what % chlorine? A full gallon 128 oz jug?

I pay $8/gallon for 12.5%

5.50 for what % chlorine? A full gallon 128 oz jug?

I pay $8/gallon for 12.5%
$3.99 for 12.5%

$3.99 for 12.5%
Unfortunately the closest Menrad for me is hundreds of miles away in Pittsburgh.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
$3.99 for 12.5%
It’s $4.48. Menards’ rebate isn’t typically worth factoring into prices. >.>

$3.99 for 12.5%
Unfortunately, we don't have any Menards here. Fortunately, I'm not a jug lugger any longer. I bought wo gallons a couple of weeks ago when starting up the SWG to have some as a backup and help with dial-in, but my days are over.

You have an open invitation, I have lots of Menards around me and interstate transport of LC is not a crime. Come visit!
447 miles and 6:45 this time of night. Let me calculate the breakeven for number of gallons I need to haul. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: clambert1273
447 miles and 6:45 this time of night. Let me calculate the breakeven for number of gallons I need to haul. :rolleyes:
IRS rate, round trip to Ashtabula $475. 50 Gallons of 12.5% Bleach @ $3.99, $199.50. The opportunity to hang out with PoolStored...Priceless.

Szepri GIF by MastercardHU

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.