Bleach has gotten very expensive

It is likely just plain old 6%. Most Bleach is 6%. Liquid chlorine us usually 7.5, 10 or 12.5. I would treat it as 6% and just add what you think you need, and test after 30 minutes to see if you got what you expected.

If you really want to figure it out...

Mix 1ml chlorine in 100ml distilled h2o. THEN mix 1ml of the first solution in another 100ml distilled h2o.

Then take 10ml sample of the of the final solution and tested it using the FAS-DPD method. Your FC result will be your bleach %.

It should be listed on the bottle. I presume its not.
This is from the Publix website, their store brand bleach

Product details​

Kills 99.9% of common household germs (Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica, Escherichia coli, Influenza A virus, Rhinovirus type 37, and Trichophyton interdigitale (Athlete's foot fungus)). Protects and keeps fabrics whiter longer (when compared to bleach that only contains sodium hypochlorite and water).

Regular bleach is sodium hypo. Leads me to believe there is something else in there.

Did the Maths yesterday on 25k gallons switching to salt. It was half as expensive as bleach for the first cell, assuming a full PB install. With a DIY install it would save even more. Replacement cells were a hair under a 5X savings over bleach.

*the maths don't make the funds to switch available, so there is that. But the SWG maths are crazy in your favor.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.