I wish I would've started a log book to document the full days of work that I have put into this endeavor. Today probably marked the 100th FULL day (8hrs +) of manual labor for yours truly.
I finally got the stainless steel tubing cut for my spillways.
This morning I went to work with spillway #1.
Added the last few rows of stack stone and leveled the top of the spa a bit.
Anyway, I'm noticing some gaps and such in the stack stone that I'll need to address later but there is progress here in Laughlin.
Our dogs little monkey didn't fare as well as me in the 114° dry heat today!
Next on the agenda is finishing the spa, outside and in.
Then we're off to never never (coping) land...