Best place to purchase Muriatic Acid

I find it in Home Depot. 2 gallon box. 31.45% for $12.98, but in Bullhead City, AZ.

Check your local Home Depot. If they only have 14.5%, keep looking.

Chavezone,
I get my 31.45% at Lowes (Trop/Ft.Apache). Used to be ChemTek contractor grade MA but lately they’ve only had the 14.5% so I switched to CROWN. It’s in the cleaning supplies aisle on the floor under the shelves - not with the pool supplies. Not sure it’s the best price but I get the 4-gallon case and I’m set for a while so it works for me.
I can only speak for the Home Depot on Decatur & Trop and I can never find any 31.45%. which sucks ‘cause that’s a more convenient location for me.

I suspect you all in Vegas may need to check a pool supply house. The pool maintenance companies use a bunch of the stuff. Find out where they get it.

Does ma loses potency like chlorine over time?
No.
But do realize you should store it outside. Not near any metals. I use a 20 gallon plastic trash can with lid to put the MA bottles in. If you have children, you should find something you can lock/latch.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.