Anyone with ScreenLogic want to do me a favor???

sadly, it looks like that NOAA site is only for american airports. I mean I suppose I could pick Ogdensburg NY, that is only about 60 miles south of here (98 kms :) ).
I will see if there is a candian weather XML feed on the interweb

Mine shows the wrong weather too. The air temp and the weather details appear to be completely unrelated. I tried putting in the address of the local airport but if I press "locate" it says it's unable to locate, and then when I launch the app with the address in the param field, it shows random weather that's not the weather here.

The cleaning person has to unplug the computer to vacuum since the refrigerator is also plugged in and they don't want their drinks to get warm.

Sometimes they forget to plug it back in.

That's my hypothesis.

Last edited:
I too am having the issue where the weather in the top bar (PC app) is now showing invalid location. I have tried updating lat/long, zip, and using the NOAA airport XML address. No luck. Any ideas? It says Error: Invalid location

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Marty,

I can bring up your airport in ScreenLogic and it shows Wed and your local weather. But when I change "KIFP" to "KDFW" it shows Thursday. It has been stuck on Thursday for a while.

I can see DFW info when I just click on the link with DFW but it does not work when entered into ScreenLogic.

Odd.. Sigh!

Thanks,

Jim R.

Jim -- I just put in your Zip Code and KDFW in to Screenlogic and got your weather!!!

Not sure how this thing works -------

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.