Anyone having issues typing on mobile device?

My tablet is MISERABLE (Samsung S6) for the one touch backspace/delete. I’ve only been using my iphone lately.

Reactions: Leebo
Same here. As soon as i hit backspace to correct spelling or edit, it lose the ability to finish the post. I am using a samsung fwiw.

Reactions: Leebo
Clearly because I’m perfect and never make a mistake, so I don’t have to backspace at all.
Mine is my dang dude hands that aren’t small key friendly. So it’s killing me twice as hard to have to use the even smaller phone keyboard because at least I can edit it when the finger hits 3 keys at once. And dont even get me started on trucking auto correct !!!!

I ask concerning Samsung as it appears it's a browser issue that's mostly hitting Samsung devices. I was able to recreate it using an old S5 I've got which sent me searching Xenforo's website for more details. Turns out they were able to pinpoint the issue further as it's an issue that's hitting multiple programs.

It's marked as Closed (fixed) in Chromium so hopefully in their next update the issue will fix itself. As a "work-around" it looks like if you maybe click on the Gear icon in the editor it'll work fine, but you'll need to do many of the BB codes manually.

Reactions: Costas > DownUnder

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
If it was more than one letter I would long click, highlight and cut them. But it’s frustrating to do that just the same.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.