Another Aqua Rite / SwimPure + Question

Jan 17, 2018
DFW Metroplex
Hey all - I'm having difficulty getting my SWG to generate chlorine and was hoping that TFP could help me to diagnose the issue given the readouts on the LCD display.

High-level synopsis: Upon turning off and turning on the pump, the "No Flow" light blinks for ~30 seconds while the pump is initializing. At that point, the "Generating" light comes on for a few seconds, regardless if the switch is set to "Auto" or "Super Chlorinate". After that point, all of the lights turn off, but the LCD display continues to work. Here are the readings:

0.5, but rising - steady state was 3.4
58P
AL-0
r 1.55
t-15

For what it's worth, my panel is a genuine panel (was installed when we purchased the house in 2017); however, the t-15 cell is a Chinese knock-off. But given most other feedback that I've read, it sounds like this may be an issue with the PCB. I'm finishing a SLAM momentarily and would love to not have to add chlorine manually :)

Thanks for your help!
Michael

Also go to the second reading which is the temperature and move the switch from Auto-> Superchlorinate->Auto to change from metric units to English units. This will change the temp reading from Celsius to Fahrenheit and also remove the decimal point from the salt reading. So in your case the salt reading should say 3000 (ppm).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.