Midwest
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
So,. Finally got my TA down, pH is 7.3, FC 2.5,.. CYA 60-70. SWG. Yesterday was the first day of full sun and two adult swimmers. I’m adding some bleach. My question is how much aeration do I need to raise my pH? I rigged this from an old pond pump. Is it enough?

Attachments

• 4EE81901-C992-4561-ACE7-60D04C41A8F8.jpeg
    4EE81901-C992-4561-ACE7-60D04C41A8F8.jpeg
    604.1 KB · Views: 34
And the only bleach I have is @ made with cloromax technology “ is this just something to look good in the label? Or am I going to have to get dressed and go to the store??

Go to the store. Cloromax Technology is polymers that can create foaming in your pool. Crank up your SWG some.

pH of 7.3 is fine. See what your aeration does to it.

Reactions: JeaniB
Go to the store. Cloromax Technology is polymers that can create foaming in your pool. Crank up your SWG some.

pH of 7.3 is fine. See what your aeration does to it.

I was afraid you were going to say that:( I had a long day, in my bathing suit, was gonna get in and kick my little legs to raise my pH,...you've ruined my night :(

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.