Acid Pump Question

I run REM Chem and njsPC with a SWG. My chemistry maintenance is almost non-existent with the exception of occasionally looking at some charts and dumping a gallon or two of acid into a tank. The pump I used is the same one sold for IntelliChem and IntelliPh.

Attachments

• 2022-01-14_13-23-15.png
    2022-01-14_13-23-15.png
    503 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Duffatola
Duff,

My suggestion is that you run your pool for a year and see what kind of pH issues you have, if any at all. Most people do not need an Acid pump.. and if you decide later that you do, they are pretty easy to add later on.

Most people here use some type of Stenner pump system.

Thanks,

Jim R.

I added the IntellipH after about 9 months of pool use. It integrates well with the Intellicenter.

Adding acid wasn't difficult or time consuming, but it had to be done on a frequency that I felt would keep me tied to the pool. The IntellipH allows me to leave on a vacation for a week or two and not worry about having to find someone to come dose acid a few times while I'm gone.

--Jeff

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.